Invisalign is a series of clear aligners can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces. To discuss a clear aligner solution, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign, please feel free to check out their website.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Dr. McInnis’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of Invisalign trays for almost 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. McInnis has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. McInnis about once every 6-8 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total Invisalign treatment time may average 12-24 months. The average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30. Both will vary from case to case.
Before and After Invisalign treatment (Actual Treated Patient)